iOS 10 delivers impressive new tricks to further enhance the user experience.
The latest iOS 10 release from Apple has iPhone lovers welcoming a host of new features. With more fancy tricks at your fingertips, the operating system might seem like a bit of a foreign entity, until you learn to navigate the latest update. Fortunately, the following five tips will help you to discover a whole new list of favorite features.
5 New Tricks For The iPhone
Whether you want to learn how to bypass pressing the home button to unlock your iPhone or want to take advantage of the face-recognizing software within the photo app, the latest iOS 10 updates is made even better when you use the following five tricks.
- Say Goodbye To Unlocking Your iPhone The Traditional Way — Are you tired of having to press the home button to unlock your iPhone? If so, simply change your settings! Go to settings, followed by general, then accessibility. Click on the home button and toggle the rest finger icon to open. Now, you can give your finger a break and simply rest it on the home button to unlock your iPhone.
- Safeguard Your Notes With A Password — Notes are a great feature on the iPhone; however, many people tend to store sensitive information in their records, which can cause a mild panic attack if family or friends need to use their phone. To save yourself the embarrassment of potentially revealing your inner secrets, simply add a password to the Notes. To do so, you will need to go to settings, followed by notes, then click on password. Once you have turned on the feature, you will be able to add the chosen password (or TouchID) on individual notes.
- Embrace Your Inner Artist (Or Simply Write Meeting Notes) Via Sketch In Notes — As you might have guessed from the last trick, the notes app has received a new and improved look. Now, you can add checklists, maps, web links, photos, and even sketches to your notes. You can draw with your finger, change the format, and doodle to your heart’s content. Thanks to the latest iOS 10 update, you can even organize your notes into folders, which is especially handy if you use your notes for both business and personal reasons.
- Remove Stock Apps — Say goodbye to any unwanted stock apps. To remove the apps, just tap and hold the app icon until it begins to wiggle, then tap the “X,” and viola the unwanted app is gone. Don’t worry, if you ever decide that you want the app back, you can simply head to the App Store and download it to your iPhone.
- Merge People In The Photos App — The photos app in iOS 10 now has new and improved abilities. You can scan your photos to better detect both people and places. You can even merge albums together, which makes it far easier to keep track of all of the adventures that you take with your phone. To turn on this unique feature, click on the photos app, followed by album, and then select people. Click on the word select at the top right of the screen. Next, select the images of the people that you want to merge into a new album. Organizing your favorite memories has never been easier.
Whether you have already downloaded the latest iOS 10 version, or have been wary of the new changes that came with the system, these five tricks will help you to make the most out of your smartphone experience. For additional tips and tricks, or advice on how to get the most out of your favorite devices, contact Unity IT located in Fresno via firstname.lastname@example.org or (559) 297-1007 .